Thursday, July 3, 2008

first one

Hooray. I think I have too many of these things to count now. What's one more? Hopefully I'll remember to stick with this one and put up pictures and articles and stuff. Guess I'll find out.

I'm still in KC right now; I'm sticking around for the 4th. We never do anything at home for the holiday anyway. Saturday I'm heading home for the remainder of the summer. I guess it'll be ok. I'll be making money and hanging out with my growing family. Tyler's baptism is the first weekend in August and I can't wait to be a godmother!

There are several friends that I probably won't see for a long time after tomorrow. That really makes me sad, so I'm trying not to think about it.

I read in an article yesterday that city workers in Birmingham are going to shorten their work week down to four days in order to save energy. It's an interesting idea, but I don't think I fully understand.

I leave you with Demetri Martin.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HimlGFmKx0g
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BTsnDlpmE4w&feature=related



No comments: