- Nearly any Weezer song reminds me of hanging out at Chris's house in high school. First semi-legitimate parties, etc. As well as the first time I listened to Jimi Hendrix (Foxy Lady-I'll never foget Ben singing).
- Ben Folds- Riding in the car with Bryce, Colleen, Ben, Mike, and Andy. Usually being up to no good. And of course our infamous road trips.
- Creep, Radiohead- Also riding with Bryce, Colleen, Ben, Mike, and Andy. And Bonnaroo.
- Hoppipolla, Sigur Ros- Hanging out in the physics library with Ryan and Andrew and watching the music video for the first time. I was an insta-fan.
- Ten Thousand Lines, Electric President- Also with Ryan and Andrew. Just driving North from Andrew's house after setting off \coke-bottle bombs.
- Like Castanets, Bishop Allen- First time I ever heard them I was en route to seeing Regina Spektor with Morgan.
- Regina Spektor- Driving home with Katie and Anna. Also insta-fan.
- Cupid, Sam Cooke- Riding in the car with my mother after kindergarten. I knew all the words.
- My Love, Petula Clark- Same as above.