Thursday, February 19, 2009

glittering blackness

I'm feeling very awake right now. I think just being out late with other people is enough to keep me alert.

Life is good! I have a few exciting weeks coming up. Lots of work to do, but also lots of fun to be had; two concerts in two weeks (ish). And I get to meet some pretty sweet people at the Cope Lecture and Achievement Day.

I get crushes too easily. That's something I don't like about myself. It makes me feel shallow and a little needy. I don't like to think of myself as either of those things and so it's a little disconcerning. It's just that I get a crush and then it gets to be too much. Plus this time around I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one. And the other one will win. I'm so lame!

Moving on, I had my first official job interview the other day. Well, it was for a staffing agency and not a specific position, but I think it still counts. It went well, but I feel so green about this whole process. I need to get some more job knowledge.

I really need some time off.

I like shuffleboard.

No comments: